- Evaluation within 5 days
- Personalized feedback and one to one mentorship with the Faculty.
- Extensive, Detailed, Interactive, and Thematic discussions
- Focussing on conceptual clarity and content enrichment
- Special focus on the most significant area (Theories) in the syllabus.
- Relevant examples and case studies from everyday life and current affairs
- Focus on developing an anthropological perspective
- Personalized handholding, attention, and monitoring
- Completely flexible schedule
Before you get yourself evaluated by UPSC, ask yourself one basic question,” Do you have Anthropological insights”?
If yes, think over these questions:
- Anthropological understanding of Communalism
- How this pandemic has contributed to human’s evolution?
- Caste is a closed class and Class is an open caste.
- Can you explain tribal unrest arising out of incompatibility between tribes and nation-state?
- Can you explain how race is colored caste?
Can you explain these concepts and keywords to yourself:
- Culture as Superorganic
- Discreet Castes
- Women: gateway to caste
- Culture of poverty
The game is not about how much you know, it’s about how do you articulate what you know. Put your knowledge to test right now, and learn novel keywords and concepts which will level up your performance and give you a head start on the competition.
Details of Tests:
|1||05-Dec||Anthropology Paper 1 and Paper 2 Full length|
|2||19-Dec||Anthropology Paper 1 and Paper 2 Full length|