Features of the Program:
- Focus on students (law background & non law background)
- Timely coverage of syllabus
- No wastage of time while dictation of notes
- Major focus on understanding, clarity and discussion
- Doubt Sessions and One to One Mentoring
- Handouts – Hard Copy for Offline students / Soft Copy for Online students
- Each Live class video can be watched a maximum of two times.
- Live Class Timings – Monday to Saturday – 10:45am to 1:15pm. The recorded class will be available the next day.
- 6 Sectional Tests + 2 Full-Length Tests
- Coverage of all major and Minor areas of syllabus
- Special focus on “Contemporary Legal Development”
All our lectures are under the license of copyright protection, under the copyright protection Act of India. So copying our videos, illegal piracy, downloads, sharing, distribution etc are strictly not allowed. We will take strict legal action against people doing so.
We have embedded tracking of video usage with the location, IP and we collect data on the video usage to check if there are any suspicious downloads of video happening with some third-party software. In such cases, the culprits will not be given any warning from our end; instead, strict legal action will be enforced.
Sharing of the user’s login and password is strictly prohibited. If any student is found doing so, his account would be suspended, and we will file a legal case of data theft and piracy against the student. Please do not share logins with your friends; else you will be in deep trouble.
There is access limit for each student – based on the course validity (date mentioned in the course features) and the total duration for which a student can watch any particular video (three times of the length of the video). Under no circumstance requests to extend the validity or increase the view duration will be entertained.
You may be mandatorily required to register the device from which you will be permitted to access the student portal to consume the online services. LevelUP IAS withholds the right to keep the number of devices registered limited.