Features of the Program:
- Huge emphasis on building up concepts and theory with previous years questions.
- Physics related topics to be covered comprehensively
- Learn the concepts like never before: Animation, short clips, and graphical presentation on the smartboard will make the class interactive and the subject interesting.
- High focus on visualising the concepts (e.g. cone as Joker’s hat or Shiv Damaru as hyperboloid)
- Handouts – Hard Copy for Offline students / Soft Copy for Online students
- Each Live class video can be watched a maximum of two times.
- Live Class Timings – Monday to Saturday – 5:30pm to 8:00pm. The recorded class will be available the next day.
- 6 full-length Tests + Surprise Tests + Daily assignments
Focus on Problem Solving:
- Extensively researched, balanced, and exhaustive Practise Booklets (Tutorial Sheets).
- Nearly 1000 questions to be solved apart from Previous years Questions.
- Interactive methodology with a huge emphasis on discussions and ‘Q and A sessions’ will transcend typical teacher-student relationships.
- Personal guidance and feedback from the faculty.
For complete Terms and Conditions scroll to the bottom
- Special coverage of Physics Topics
Click here to join S. Avi Sir’s Telegram group
All our lectures are under the license of copyright protection, under the copyright protection Act of India. So copying our videos, illegal piracy, downloads, sharing, distribution etc are strictly not allowed. We will take strict legal action against people doing so.
We have embedded tracking of video usage with the location, IP and we collect data on the video usage to check if there are any suspicious downloads of video happening with some third-party software. In such cases, the culprits will not be given any warning from our end; instead, strict legal action will be enforced.
Sharing of the user’s login and password is strictly prohibited. If any student is found doing so, his account would be suspended, and we will file a legal case of data theft and piracy against the student. Please do not share logins with your friends; else you will be in deep trouble.
There is access limit for each student – based on the course validity (date mentioned in the course features) and the total duration for which a student can watch any particular video (two times of the length of the video). Under no circumstance requests to extend the validity or increase the view duration will be entertained.
You may be mandatorily required to register the device from which you will be permitted to access the student portal to consume the online services. LevelUP IAS withholds the right to keep the number of devices registered limited.