- Are you still into the trap of not qualifying Prelims Examination?
- Have you been able to complete the entire GS Syllabus for Prelims Examination?
- Are you missing or undermining the essential subjects such as Science & Tech, Environment and Art & Culture that together constitute around 40% of questions?
- Are you finding difficulty in revising the whole syllabus in a time-bound manner?
- Do you panic while solving Questions in the Examination Hall?
There are many such questions that students are facing while preparing for the Prelims Examination. The Prelim Paper is getting dynamic every year, requiring a proper strategy, Individual Mentoring, and Handholding. Understanding the Student Problem, Level Up IAS is launching the Prelims Master Program (PMP).
For complete Terms and Conditions scroll to the bottom
Prelims Master Program (PMP) – 2021
The Prelims Master Program is a Comprehensive Prelims Focused classroom program covering a full syllabus covering traditional subjects and giving a special focus on those subjects that are undermined by students such as Science and Technology, Environment, Art & Culture in about 60+ classes to gain confidence and ahead of your competitors.
In these classes, you will learn from Basics to Advanced concepts, and our major focus is on understanding every student’s problems while attempting multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
Our mentors sit with every student and give them a unique and individual strategy that helps them in mastering the subjects and provides the confidence to solve multiple-choice questions (MCQs) of the Civil Services Exam standard.
Considering the evolving exam pattern in recent years, the Prelims Master Program (PMP) will ensure that students at LevelUp IAS have a comprehensive preparation with conceptual clarity and strategy with individual handholding to have that much-needed confidence to qualify for Prelims 2021.
Why Level Up IAS Prelims Master Program?
- We focus on Priority high-yielding topics in every subject.
- Our focus is not only on traditional subjects such as Polity, Geography but also on unconventional topics such as Science and Technology, Art & Culture, and Environment. These unconventional subjects will give that extra advantage and confidence to qualify for Prelims examinations in one attempt.
- Most of the students have a knowledge base and content, but they may lack a strategy or have some attitudinal problems which inhibit them in qualifying Prelims exam. Level Up IAS is known for individual mentoring. Our expert mentors sit with the student and understand his/her problem and accordingly guide them to conquer their fear, develop a balanced strategy, and come out with flying colors in the Prelims examination.
- Because our experts decoded the Prelims examination’s changing pattern, we help the students understand what is required to master the subjects and strategy to crack the Prelims examination.
Mode of Classes
- The classes will start on 05 July 2021 and will be conducted in Online Mode.
- Every Week 6 days class and Sunday is for Live doubt Classes to clear all your doubts. Also, if you doubt in between, you can call our mentors and clear your doubts.
- Every Student will be allocated one mentor who will provide mentorship to the students at regular intervals.
All our lectures are under the license of copyright protection, under the Copyright Act 1957 (the Act), supported by the Copyright Rules 1958 (the Rules), International Copyright Order, 1999 and Copyright Act in 2012. So copying our videos, illegal piracy, downloads, sharing, distribution etc. are strictly not allowed. We will take strict legal action against people doing so.
We have embedded tracking of video usage with the location, IP and we collect data on the video usage to check if there are any suspicious downloads of video happening with some third-party software. In such cases, the culprits will not be given any warning from our end; instead, strict legal action will be enforced.
Sharing of the user’s login and password is strictly prohibited. If any student is found doing so, his account would be suspended, and we will file a legal case of data theft and piracy against the student. Please do not share logins with your friends; else you will be in deep trouble.
There is access limit for each student – based on the course validity (date mentioned in the course features) and the total duration for which a student can watch any particular video (three times of the length of the video). Under no circumstance requests to extend the validity or increase the view duration will be entertained.
You may be mandatorily required to register the device from which you will be permitted to access the student portal to consume the online services. LevelUP IAS withholds the right to keep the number of devices registered limited.
Students are advised to have minimum internet speed of 2 Mbps for smooth experience. For mobile, videos run efficiently on 4G networks.