Features of the Program:
- Learn the concepts like never before: Animation, short clips, and graphical presentation on the smartboard will make the class interactive and the subject interesting.
- Huge emphasis on building up concepts and theories with relevant examples from everyday life and current affairs.
- Inter-syllabus discussion: Integrated study of both papers 1 and 2 to broaden the understanding beyond the typical boundaries of any one paper.
- High focus on developing a sociological approach that can help you to tackle any dynamic and contemporary question.
- Handouts loaded with Diagrams and flowcharts to give you an edge over your competitors.
- Handouts – Hard Copy for Offline students / Soft Copy for Online students
- Recorded classes. No live classes. Weekly three live doubt clearing sessions on alternate days.
- Each class video can be watched a maximum of three times.
- 6 full-length Tests + Surprise Tests + Weekly assignments
Focus on Answer Writing
- The Countdown: The answer writing program starts with Unit 1. Knowledge is power but Knowledge without writing answers is powerless.
- 500 + Previous year Question discussion included. Discussion on previous year’s papers simultaneously with the classroom lectures.
- Interactive methodology with a huge emphasis on discussions and ‘Q and A sessions’ will transcend typical teacher-student relationships.
- Personal guidance and feedback from the faculty.
For complete Terms and Conditions scroll to the bottom
Click here to join Nishat Sir’s Telegram group
All our lectures are under the license of copyright protection, under the Copyright Act 1957 (the Act), supported by the Copyright Rules 1958 (the Rules), International Copyright Order, 1999 and Copyright Act in 2012. So copying our videos, illegal piracy, downloads, sharing, distribution etc. are strictly not allowed. We will take strict legal action against people doing so.
We have embedded tracking of video usage with the location, IP and we collect data on the video usage to check if there are any suspicious downloads of video happening with some third-party software. In such cases, the culprits will not be given any warning from our end; instead, strict legal action will be enforced.
Sharing of the user’s login and password is strictly prohibited. If any student is found doing so, his account would be suspended, and we will file a legal case of data theft and piracy against the student. Please do not share logins with your friends; else you will be in deep trouble.
There is access limit for each student – based on the course validity (date mentioned in the course features) and the total duration for which a student can watch any particular video (three times of the length of the video). Under no circumstance requests to extend the validity or increase the view duration will be entertained.
You may be mandatorily required to register the device from which you will be permitted to access the student portal to consume the online services. LevelUP IAS withholds the right to keep the number of devices registered limited.
Students are advised to have minimum internet speed of 2 Mbps for smooth experience. For mobile, videos run efficiently on 4G networks.