Features of the Program:
- Huge emphasis on building up concepts and theory with previous years questions.
- Physics related topics to be covered comprehensively
- Learn the concepts like never before: Animation, short clips, and graphical presentation on the smartboard will make the class interactive and the subject interesting.
- High focus on visualising the concepts (e.g. cone as Joker’s hat or Shiv Damaru as hyperboloid)
- Handouts – Hard Copy for Offline students / Soft Copy for Online students
- Each Live class recorded video can be watched a maximum of two times.
- Live Class Timings – 2.0 Batch – Monday to Friday– 8:00am to 10:00am. The recorded class will be available sameday late evening.
- Live Class Timings – 1.0 Batch – Monday to Friday– 5:00pm to 7:30pm. The recorded class will be available next day afternoon.
- Sectional Tests after every two topics
- Tutorial Sheets on every topic for exhaustive Practise and Discussion.
- The course validity end date, will be same for all the students, irrespective of their admission date.
Focus on Problem Solving:
- Extensively researched, balanced, and exhaustive Practise Booklets (Tutorial Sheets).
- Nearly 1000 questions to be solved apart from Previous years Questions.
- Interactive methodology with a huge emphasis on discussions and ‘Q and A sessions’ will transcend typical teacher-student relationships.
- Personal guidance and feedback from the faculty.
- Private telegram group for Students
For complete Terms and Conditions scroll to the bottom