Features of the Program:
- Live Class timings (Both Online/Offline mode) – Monday to Thursday – 11:00 AM to 01:30 PM
- Huge emphasis on building up concepts and theory with previous years questions.
- Physics related topics to be covered comprehensively
- Learn the concepts like never before: Animation, short clips, and graphical presentation on the smartboard will make the class interactive and the subject interesting.
- High focus on visualising the concepts (e.g. cone as Joker’s hat or Shiv Damaru as hyperboloid)
- Sectional Tests after every two topics
- Tutorial Sheets on every topic for exhaustive Practise and Discussion.
Focus on Problem Solving:
- Extensively researched, balanced, and exhaustive Practise Booklets (Tutorial Sheets).
- Nearly 1000 questions to be solved apart from Previous years Questions.
- Interactive methodology with a huge emphasis on discussions and ‘Q&A sessions will transcend typical teacher-student relationships.
- Personal guidance and feedback from the faculty.
- Offline/Classroom students will “NOT” have access to Online Recorded classes.
- Handouts – Hard Copy for Offline students and Soft Copy for Online Students.
- The course will be valid till the validity of last lecture.
- The course validity end date, will be same for all the students, irrespective of their admission date.
- Online students can watch each class video a maximum of three times (1 Live + 2 Times Recorded).
- Each recorded class video will be available on the same day late evening by 06:00PM after the class is completed.
For complete Terms and Conditions scroll to the bottom