The aim of this program is to build your basic concepts, provide you a direction to approach the subject, discuss all major topics deeply, focus on clarity of thoughts, develop inter-linkages between topics, ensure you understand the demand of the exam to write answers.
- 5 classes / week (Monday to Friday – 2:00pm to 4:30pm)
- Offline / Live Classes
- Appropriate resource support for both offline and online students with availability of Handouts before classes.
- Handouts – Hard Copy for Offline students / Soft Copy for Online students
- Personalized Doubt Solving Session with faculty
- Daily answer writing in class, linking topics with PYQs to help students develop basic aspects of answer writing
- Coverage of Current Topics
- NO DICTATION IN CLASS
- For Online Mode live classes will be provided on the portal
- Each class video can be watched a maximum of three times (1 Live + 2 Times Recorded).
- The course validity end date, will be same for all the students, irrespective of their admission date.
For complete Terms and Conditions scroll to the bottom