Features of the Program:
- Learn the concepts like never before: Animation, short clips, and graphical presentation on the smartboard will make the class interactive and the subject interesting.
- Huge emphasis on building up concepts and theories with relevant examples from everyday life and contemporary affairs.
- Inter-syllabus discussion: Integrated study of both papers 1 and 2 to broaden the understanding beyond the typical boundaries of any one paper.
- High focus on developing a sociological approach that can help you to tackle any dynamic and contemporary question.
- Handouts loaded with Diagrams and flowcharts to give you an edge over the competitors.
- Handouts – Hard Copy for Offline students / Soft Copy for Online students
- For Online Mode live classes will be provided on the portal.
- Class Timings: 11:00 AM to 1:00PM (Monday to Friday).
- Each class video can be watched a maximum of three times (1 Live + 2 Times Recorded).
- Daily Answer Writing and fortnightly Tests
- The course validity end date, will be same for all the students, irrespective of their admission date.
Focus on Answer Writing
- The Countdown: The answer writing program starts with Unit 1. Knowledge is power but Knowledge without writing answers is powerless.
- Discussion on previous year’s papers simultaneously with the classroom lectures.
- Interactive methodology with a huge emphasis on discussions and ‘Q and A sessions will transcend typical teacher-student relationships.
- Personal guidance and feedback from the faculty.
For complete Terms and Conditions scroll to the bottom