₹6,000 + GST
Test Series Schedule
- The program provides step-by-step guidance on essay structure, helping students understand how to organize their thoughts and present them coherently.
- In line with the current pattern of UPSC Essay paper with special emphasis on abstract and philosophical themes.
- Interactive brainstorming sessions on likely themes and challenges involved in the Essay Paper.
- Perspective building handouts on themes associated with Essay paper to maximize student score.
- Special emphasis on development of reasoning, analytical skills, and originality of expression.
- 4 Mock tests (2 Essays each test) to prepare you for CSE Mains exam.
Lecture – 1
Lecture – 2
Test – 1
Lecture – 3
Test – 2
Lecture – 4
Lecture – 5
Lecture – 6
Test – 3
Test – 4
Lecture - 7
All our lectures are under the license of copyright protection, under the Copyright Act 1957 (the Act), supported by the Copyright Rules 1958 (the Rules), International Copyright Order, 1999 and Copyright Act in 2012. So copying our videos, illegal piracy, downloads, sharing, distribution etc. are strictly not allowed. We will take strict legal action against people doing so.
We have embedded tracking of video usage with the location, IP and we collect data on the video usage to check if there are any suspicious downloads of video happening with some third-party software. In such cases, the culprits will not be given any warning from our end; instead, strict legal action will be enforced.
Sharing of the user’s login and password is strictly prohibited. If any student is found doing so, his account would be suspended, and we will file a legal case of data theft and piracy against the student. Please do not share logins with your friends; else you will be in deep trouble.
There is access limit for each student – based on the course validity (date mentioned in the course features) and the total duration for which a student can watch any particular video (two times of the length of the video). Under no circumstance requests to extend the validity or increase the view duration will be entertained.
You may be mandatorily required to register the device from which you will be permitted to access the student portal to consume the online services. LevelUP IAS withholds the right to keep the number of devices registered limited.
Students are advised to have minimum internet speed of 2 Mbps for smooth experience. For mobile, videos run efficiently on 4G networks.