General Studies Foundation Batch for CSE 2024
- This is a one-stop solution for your entire pre-cum-mains preparation for GS wherein we systematically take you from the very beginning NCERT level and make you Exam-ready in 10 months.
- For the Preliminary examination, the course covers in depth syllabus of General Studies (Paper I).
- For the Mains examination, General Studies (Papers I, II, III and IV) as well as the Essay Part will be thoroughly covered.
- Once you cover the Mains examination, we also help you in the preparation for the Personality Test with the help of Mocks Interview.
- During the entire duration, our focus remains on highest-caliber classroom teaching, regularly updated quality material, regular assessment tests (of both objective and subjective type), periodic exam simulations personalized hand-holding, individual mentoring, and also on professional course-management.
What it includes?
- Comprehensive Coverage
- 15 Months dedicated Current affairs classes with Special focus on Prelims and Mains examination pattern
- Emphasis on fundamental and advanced concepts
- Extensive Coverage of Prelims syllabus, as well as Mains Syllabus
- Balancing conceptual clarity with comprehensive coverage
- Systematic sequential teaching
- Time-bound completion of Syllabus
- Regular practice tests
- Experienced, Competent and Dedicated Faculties
- Excellent and experienced faculty with subject specialization
- Regular interaction with faculty members
- Periodic Doubt-clearing sessions
- Focussed and Well-curated Study Material
- High quality classroom material, handouts and additional updated material
- Designed as per the latest Syllabus and trend of Civil Services Examination
- Regular and continuous assessment to make you exam-ready
- Weekly Objective Tests
- Comprehensive subject-wise in-class answer writing practice
- Extensive Prelims Test Series for 2023
- Rigorous quality assessment and individual feedback
- Mentorship & Evaluation Regular Feedback of class performance and test results
- Mentorship & Evaluation
- Regular Feedback of class performance and test results
- Course correction and guidance from mentors
- Personal attention to the students
- Collaborative and learning-friendly ambiance
- Live Class Timings – Monday to Saturday– 02:00 PM to 04:30 PM
- Offline/Classroom students will “NOT” have access to Online Recorded classes.
- Handouts – Hard Copy for Offline students and Soft Copy for Online Students.
- The course will be valid till Mains 2024.
- The course validity end date, will be same for all the students, irrespective of their admission date.
- Online students can watch each class video a maximum of three times (1 Live + 2 Times Recorded).
- Each recorded class video will be available on the same day evening.
- The recorded class will be available for at least 48 Hours and will be removed within 72 Hours after the LIVE Class is completed.
- All our lectures are under the license of copyright protection, under the Copyright Act 1957 (the Act), supported by the Copyright Rules 1958 (the Rules), International Copyright Order, 1999 and Copyright Act in 2012. So copying our videos, illegal piracy, downloads, sharing, distribution etc. are strictly not allowed. We will take strict legal action against people doing so.
- We have embedded tracking of video usage with the location, IP and we collect data on the video usage to check if there are any suspicious downloads of video happening with some third-party software. In such cases, the culprits will not be given any warning from our end; instead, strict legal action will be enforced.
- Sharing of the user’s login and password is strictly prohibited. If any student is found doing so, his account would be suspended, and we will file a legal case of data theft and piracy against the student. Please do not share logins with your friends; else you will be in deep trouble.
- There is access limit for each student – based on the course validity (date mentioned in the course features) and the total duration for which a student can watch any particular video (three times of the length of the video). Under no circumstance requests to extend the validity or increase the view duration will be entertained.
- You may be mandatorily required to register the device from which you will be permitted to access the student portal to consume the online services. LevelUP IAS withholds the right to keep the number of devices registered limited.
- Students are advised to have minimum internet speed of 2 Mbps for smooth experience. For mobile, videos run efficiently on 4G networks.
Online Mode: ₹45,000/-
Offline Mode: ₹50,000/-
An Integrated Programme – A Complete Package
- Comprehensive Coverage of Prelims & Mains Syllabus
- Dedicated and accessible team of faculties
- Systematic Sequence of two subjects at a time
- Regular weekly class tests to ensure comprehensive assessment
- 700+ hours of GS & 300+ hours of weekly Current Affairs
- Notes to complement the class teaching (softcopy for online students)
- Special Focus on Answer Writing Skills for Mains Examinations
What all it includes?
- Current Affairs Pre-cum-Mains Program for CSE 2024
- ACE CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test) 2024
- Prelims Test Series 2024
- Mains Test Series 2024
- Prelims Master Program (PMP) 2024
- Mains Master Program (MMP) 2024
- Essay Foundation Program (EFP) 2024
- Interview Mentorship Program 2024