- Live Class timings (Both Online/Offline mode) – Monday to Thursday – 11:00 AM to 01:30 PM
- Huge emphasis on building up concepts and theory with previous years questions.
- Physics related topics to be covered comprehensively
- Learn the concepts like never before: Animation, short clips, and graphical presentation on the smartboard will make the class interactive and the subject interesting.
- High focus on visualising the concepts (e.g. cone as Joker’s hat or Shiv Damaru as hyperboloid)
- Sectional Tests after every two topics
- Tutorial Sheets on every topic for exhaustive Practise and Discussion.
Focus on Problem Solving:
- Extensively researched, balanced, and exhaustive Practise Booklets (Tutorial Sheets).
- Nearly 1000 questions to be solved apart from Previous years Questions.
- Interactive methodology with a huge emphasis on discussions and ‘Q&A sessions will transcend typical teacher-student relationships.
- Personal guidance and feedback from the faculty.
- Offline/Classroom students will “NOT” have access to Online Recorded classes.
- Handouts – Hard Copy for Offline students and Soft Copy for Online Students.
- The course will be valid till the validity of last lecture.
- The course validity end date, will be same for all the students, irrespective of their admission date.
- Online students can watch each class video a maximum of three times (1 Live + 2 Times Recorded).
- Each recorded class video will be available on the same day late evening by 06:00PM after the class is completed.
- All our lectures are under the license of copyright protection, under the Copyright Act 1957 (the Act), supported by the Copyright Rules 1958 (the Rules), International Copyright Order, 1999 and Copyright Act in 2012. So copying our videos, illegal piracy, downloads, sharing, distribution etc. are strictly not allowed. We will take strict legal action against people doing so.
- We have embedded tracking of video usage with the location, IP and we collect data on the video usage to check if there are any suspicious downloads of video happening with some third-party software. In such cases, the culprits will not be given any warning from our end; instead, strict legal action will be enforced.
- Sharing of the user’s login and password is strictly prohibited. If any student is found doing so, his account would be suspended, and we will file a legal case of data theft and piracy against the student. Please do not share logins with your friends; else you will be in deep trouble.
- There is access limit for each student – based on the course validity (date mentioned in the course features) and the total duration for which a student can watch any particular video (three times of the length of the video). Under no circumstance requests to extend the validity or increase the view duration will be entertained.
- You may be mandatorily required to register the device from which you will be permitted to access the student portal to consume the online services. LevelUP IAS withholds the right to keep the number of devices registered limited.
- Students are advised to have minimum internet speed of 2 Mbps for smooth experience. For mobile, videos run efficiently on 4G networks.