Philosophy DAMP 2.0 (2022-23) Daily Answer Writing & Mentorship Program
Join Telegram channel for updates: https://t.me/UPSC_Philosophy_Optional
- Daily Answer Writing Program – 1 Question Daily; + 1 extra practice question
- Evaluation of 1 question daily within 24 hours of submission
- Video discussion for both answers daily
- Live Zoom interactive session with Vishwa Sir every week
- 4 Sectional tests (Indian, Western, Religion, Socio-Political)
- These sectional tests will be of 150 marks each.
- Evaluation within 7 days
- Video discussions (no model answers)
Schedule Detailing: Complete Micro-Syllabus – Download
|(Philosophy DAMP 2.0 Schedule)|
|Day 23||21-Dec-22||Wednesday||Moore, Russel, E. Wittgeinstein|
|Day 24||22-Dec-22||Thursday||Logical Positivist|
|Day 25||23-Dec-22||Friday||L. Wittgeinstein|
|Day 31||02-Jan-23||Monday||Equality, Justice, Liberty|
|Day 32||03-Jan-23||Tuesday||Equality, Justice, Liberty|
|Day 34||05-Jan-23||Thursday||Individual and State: Rights; Duties and Accountability|
|Day 35||06-Jan-23||Friday||Forms of Government: Monarchy; Theocracy and Democracy.|
|Day 36||09-Jan-23||Monday||Political Ideologies: Anarchism; Marxism and Socialism|
|Day 37||10-Jan-23||Tuesday||Humanism; Secularism; Multiculturalism.|
|Day 38||11-Jan-23||Wednesday||Crime and Punishment: Corruption, Mass Violence, Genocide, Capital Punishment.|
|Day 39||12-Jan-23||Thursday||Development and Social Progress|
|Day 40||13-Jan-23||Friday||Gender Discrimination|
|Day 41||16-Jan-23||Monday||Caste Discrimination: Gandhi and Ambedkar|
|Day 42||17-Jan-23||Tuesday||Notions of God: Attributes; Relation to Man and the World.|
|Day 43||18-Jan-23||Wednesday||Proofs for the Existence of God and their Critique|
|Day 44||19-Jan-23||Thursday||Problem of Evil.|
|Day 45||20-Jan-23||Friday||Soul: Immortality; Rebirth and Liberation.|
|Day 46||23-Jan-23||Monday||Reason, Revelation, and Faith.|
|Day 47||24-Jan-23||Tuesday||Religious Experience: Nature and Object|
|Day 48||25-Jan-23||Wednesday||Religion without God.|
|Day 49||26-Jan-23||Thursday||Religion and Morality.|
|Day 50||27-Jan-23||Friday||Religious Pluralism and the Problem of Absolute Truth.|
- All our lectures are under the license of copyright protection, under the Copyright Act 1957 (the Act), supported by the Copyright Rules 1958 (the Rules), International Copyright Order, 1999 and Copyright Act in 2012. So copying our videos, illegal piracy, downloads, sharing, distribution etc. are strictly not allowed. We will take strict legal action against people doing so.
- We have embedded tracking of video usage with the location, IP and we collect data on the video usage to check if there are any suspicious downloads of video happening with some third-party software. In such cases, the culprits will not be given any warning from our end; instead, strict legal action will be enforced.
- Sharing of the user’s login and password is strictly prohibited. If any student is found doing so, his account would be suspended, and we will file a legal case of data theft and piracy against the student. Please do not share logins with your friends; else you will be in deep trouble.
- There is access limit for each student – based on the course validity (date mentioned in the course features) and the total duration for which a student can watch any particular video (three times of the length of the video). Under no circumstance requests to extend the validity or increase the view duration will be entertained.
- You may be mandatorily required to register the device from which you will be permitted to access the student portal to consume the online services. LevelUP IAS withholds the right to keep the number of devices registered limited.
- Students are advised to have minimum internet speed of 2 Mbps for smooth experience. For mobile, videos run efficiently on 4G networks.