The institute employs strict refund policies for its classroom and online programs. It advises students to make a judicious decision before joining the course(s).
The system at LevelUp IAS, a unit of LevelUp Edutech Private Limited works transparently. Our refund policy makes sure that all the refunds are processed fairly and transparently like on safe online gambling sites. In case, where a student/aspirant wants to discontinue the course and wants to withdraw her admission, she/he will have to visit the institute in person and submit her/his application in writing stating the reason for discontinuation of the course and apply for a refund. The date of submission of the written application for a refund at the institute will be considered for the purpose of calculation of the refund amount.
1. Registration Fee, as well as Classroom/Online Course Fee/Test Series Fee, is not refundable.
- Refunds can be entertained only and only on grounds of proven deficiency in services offered by LevelUp IAS.
- Refunds specifically on grounds that you have decided to quit preparation or you choose no longer to avail the services of LevelUp IAS are not acceptable and will not be entertained.
- LevelUp IAS withholds the right to deduct the fair and appropriate amount from the fees paid while processing the refund.
2. Once enrolled, courses at LevelUp IAS are non – transferable in nature.
- No students after taking admission in one course in LevelUp IAS, will be transferred to another course under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Once a student has taken admission in a course, it shall not be transferred to another student/person/friends/relative name under any circumstance.
All refund disputes are subject to Delhi High Court.