GENERAL STUDIES & SOCIOLOGY OPTIONAL PAPER- II, COMBINED PACKAGE
Offline : ₹ 70,000
Online : ₹ 65,000
- 3 Classroom Tests
- 2 Sectional test
- 1 Comprehensive Tests
- Comprehensive one stop solution for Paper 2 with PYQ Discussion.
- Development of Sociological perspective on current issues.
- Everyday life examples.
- Inter Syllabus Discussion.
- Hand Crafted Notes.
- Answer Writing Sessions.
- Feedback and Mentorship at personal level.
- Live Class Timings: Monday to Friday – 11:00 AM to 01:30 PM
- Offline/Classroom students will “NOT” have access to Online Recorded classes.
- Handouts – Hard Copy for Offline students and Soft Copy for Online Students.
- The course will be valid till the validity of last lecture.
- The course validity end date, will be same for all the students, irrespective of their admission date.
- Online students can watch each class video a maximum of three times (1 Live + 2 Times Recorded).
- Each recorded class video will be available on the same day late evening by after the class is completed.
- The recorded class will be available for at least 48 Hours and will be removed within 72 Hours after the LIVE Class is completed.
- For example: Class conducted on 25th September 11:00 AM will be removed by 10th November 01:30 PM. Any request for further extension will not be possible.
- All our lectures are under the license of copyright protection, under the Copyright Act 1957 (the Act), supported by the Copyright Rules 1958 (the Rules), International Copyright Order, 1999 and Copyright Act in 2012. So copying our videos, illegal piracy, downloads, sharing, distribution etc. are strictly not allowed. We will take strict legal action against people doing so.
- We have embedded tracking of video usage with the location, IP and we collect data on the video usage to check if there are any suspicious downloads of video happening with some third-party software. In such cases, the culprits will not be given any warning from our end; instead, strict legal action will be enforced.
- Sharing of the user’s login and password is strictly prohibited. If any student is found doing so, his account would be suspended, and we will file a legal case of data theft and piracy against the student. Please do not share logins with your friends; else you will be in deep trouble.
- There is access limit for each student – based on the course validity (date mentioned in the course features) and the total duration for which a student can watch any particular video (three times of the length of the video). Under no circumstance requests to extend the validity or increase the view duration will be entertained.
- You may be mandatorily required to register the device from which you will be permitted to access the student portal to consume the online services. LevelUP IAS withholds the right to keep the number of devices registered limited.
- Students are advised to have minimum internet speed of 2 Mbps for smooth experience. For mobile, videos run efficiently on 4G networks.