- Course commences on 19th June 2023
- Course validity: 30th Sep 2024
- Class timings: 2:00 pm – 4:30 pm (Monday-Saturday)
- Class timings for Current Affairs: 11:00 am – 1:30 pm (Saturday-Sunday)
- Mode: Offline/Online (live + Recorded)
- Recorded videos can be watched two times.
- Updated Printed Material in every class.
- Experienced and specialized faculties for every subject
- All our lectures are under the license of copyright protection, under the Copyright Act 1957 (the Act), supported by the Copyright Rules 1958 (the Rules), International Copyright Order, 1999 and Copyright Act in 2012. So copying our videos, illegal piracy, downloads, sharing, distribution etc. are strictly not allowed. We will take strict legal action against people doing so.
- We have embedded tracking of video usage with the location, IP and we collect data on the video usage to check if there are any suspicious downloads of video happening with some third-party software. In such cases, the culprits will not be given any warning from our end; instead, strict legal action will be enforced.
- Sharing of the user’s login and password is strictly prohibited. If any student is found doing so, his account would be suspended, and we will file a legal case of data theft and piracy against the student. Please do not share logins with your friends; else you will be in deep trouble.
- There is access limit for each student – based on the course validity (date mentioned in the course features) and the total duration for which a student can watch any particular video (three times of the length of the video). Under no circumstance requests to extend the validity or increase the view duration will be entertained.
- You may be mandatorily required to register the device from which you will be permitted to access the student portal to consume the online services. LevelUP IAS withholds the right to keep the number of devices registered limited.
- Students are advised to have minimum internet speed of 2 Mbps for smooth experience. For mobile, videos run efficiently on 4G networks.
Online Mode: ₹45,000/-
Offline Mode: ₹50,000/-
Importance of General Studies in UPSC Civil Services Examination
General Studies Foundation Program at LevelUp IAS is the most comprehensive, all-encompassing program, which caters to the preparation of all phases of UPSC Civil Services Examination (Prelims, Mains and Interview).
This program can be described under the following Four Pillars :
GS Foundation Classes
700+ Hours of classes (Monday – Saturday) for next 10 months (June 2023 – Feb 2024)
Here we focus on:
Current Affairs Classes
300+ hours of weekly Current Affairs classes (Saturday – Sunday) for the next 15 months (June 2023 – Aug 2024), i.e., till a month before main examination.
Revision, Class Tests & Test Series
Mentorship by Teachers