Indian Heritage and Culture
- Art and Culture
- Ancient History of India
- Medieval History of India
- Modern History of India
- Post Independence
- World History
Geography of the World
- The Solar System
- Indian Geography
- Economic / Human Geography
- Geography Current Affairs
- Location Based Topics
- Salient features of India
- Effect of Globalization
- Social Empowerment
- Communalism, Regionalism & Secularism
- Role of Women Organization
- Population and its issues
- Poverty and development
- Urbanization and its issues
Polity & Constitution
- Parliament & State Legislature
- Power, Privleges, Conduct of Businesss
- Government policies and interventions
- Civil Society
- Transparency and accountability
- Citizen charter and other measures
- Role of Civil Services
- India & Its Neighbourhood Relations
- Bilateral, Regional and Global Groupings
- Policies and politics affecting India's interest and Diaspora
- International Institutions/Agencies
Science & Technology
Ethics, Integrity & Aptitude
- Ethics and Human Interface
- Aptitude and Foundational values
- Emotional Intelligence
- Contributions of moral thinkers and philosophers from India and world.
- Civil Service Values/Ethics in Public administration
- Probity in Governance
Free DAMP (Daily Answer Writing And Mentorship Program)
Answer writing has immense impact on the learning outcomes. It is the most effective tool for aligning your foundational learning with the evolving nature of UPSC CSE.
Keeping the huge demand from our sincere students in mind, we are coming up with free version of Daily Answer Writing and Mentorship Program-2024. Its focus is to teach the basics of answer writing and develop a habit in students to write answers alongside the preparation.
Day & Subject
Monday to Thursday : General Studies
Friday to Saturday: Weekly Current Affairs
* Daily one Question will be posted on our Website and Telegram channel at 10 A.M.- https://t.me/AnswerWritingDaily
* Students can submit the scanned copy of their answers in our discussion group https://t.me/AnswerWritingDailyDiscuss
* First 20 answers will be evaluated with detailed feedback by the concerned faculties in the group itself. Copies uploaded after 20th will be evaluated randomly.
* Model answers shall be posted in the evening at 6 P.M. on the same day.
* Schedule shall be as follows - First four days for General Studies and two days are reserved for Weekly Current affairs, schedule for the month will be posted in advance.
- All our lectures are under the license of copyright protection, under the Copyright Act 1957 (the Act), supported by the Copyright Rules 1958 (the Rules), International Copyright Order, 1999 and Copyright Act in 2012. So copying our videos, illegal piracy, downloads, sharing, distribution etc. are strictly not allowed. We will take strict legal action against people doing so.
- We have embedded tracking of video usage with the location, IP and we collect data on the video usage to check if there are any suspicious downloads of video happening with some third-party software. In such cases, the culprits will not be given any warning from our end; instead, strict legal action will be enforced.
- Sharing of the user’s login and password is strictly prohibited. If any student is found doing so, his account would be suspended, and we will file a legal case of data theft and piracy against the student. Please do not share logins with your friends; else you will be in deep trouble.
- There is access limit for each student – based on the course validity (date mentioned in the course features) and the total duration for which a student can watch any particular video (three times of the length of the video). Under no circumstance requests to extend the validity or increase the view duration will be entertained.
- You may be mandatorily required to register the device from which you will be permitted to access the student portal to consume the online services. LevelUP IAS withholds the right to keep the number of devices registered limited.
- Students are advised to have minimum internet speed of 2 Mbps for smooth experience. For mobile, videos run efficiently on 4G networks.