- These Terms and Conditions apply to all Users of the LEVELUP IAS, a unit of LEVELUP EDUTECH PRIVATE LIMITED Platform, including educators who are also contributors of User Content on the LEVELUP IAS platform. This Platform includes all aspects of the Website and Apps which includes but is not limited to products, software, and service offered via the LEVELUP IAS platform.
- You agree and acknowledge that LEVELUP IAS, a unit of LEVELUP EDUTECH PRIVATE LIMITED shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the LEVELUP IAS platform, including, but not limited to, the User Content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, LEVELUP IAS may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information may change or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics. LEVELUP IAS reserves the right to refuse access to the LEVELUP IAS platform, terminate Accounts, remove or edit contents without any notice to You.
2. Content Access
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the LEVELUP IAS, a unit of LEVELUP EDUTECH PRIVATE LIMITED Platform or the content without Next’s prior written authorization (by authorized person only).
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the LEVELUP IAS platform, a unit of LEVELUP EDUTECH PRIVATE LIMITED.
- You agree not to access the content of any other User through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the LEVELUP IAS, a unit of LEVELUP EDUTECH PRIVATE LIMITED platform itself.
- You agree not to use the LEVELUP IAS, a unit of LEVELUP EDUTECH PRIVATE LIMITED Platform for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain LEVELUP IAS’s prior written approval (by authorized person only).
- The sale of access to the LEVELUP IAS COACHING INSTITUTE, a unit of LEVELUP EDUTECH PRIVATE LIMITED Platform.
3. Content Use
In addition to the general restrictions mentioned above, the following limitation and conditions shall apply to your use of the Content.
- LEVELUP IAS, a unit of LEVELUP EDUTECH PRIVATE LIMITED Content utilized on the LEVELUP IAS platform which shall include but not be limited to trademarks, service marks and logos (“Marks”), process, images, software, graphics are owned by or licensed to LEVELUP IAS and subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- User Content is provided to you on an individual subscription basis. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality on the LEVELUP IAS, a unit of LEVELUP EDUTECH PRIVATE LIMITED platform and as permitted under these Terms and Conditions. You shall not download any User Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by LEVELUP IAS on the LEVELUP IAS Platform for that User Content. You shall not copy, cut, reproduce, make available online or electronically transmit, publish, adapt, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any User Content for any other purposes other than as provided herein without the prior written consent of LEVELUP IAS or the respective licensors of the User Content. LEVELUP IAS and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the LEVELUP IAS Platform and the User Content.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the LEVELUP IAS, a unit of LEVELUP EDUTECH PRIVATE LIMITED Platform or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any User Content or enforce limitations on use of the LEVELUP IAS Platform or the User Content therein.
- You understand that when using the LEVELUP IAS, a unit of LEVELUP EDUTECH PRIVATE LIMITED Platform, you will be exposed to User Content from a variety of sources and by different Users and that LEVELUP IAS is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against LEVELUP IAS with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless LEVELUP IAS, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the LEVELUP IAS Platform.
- LEVELUP IAS, a unit of LEVELUP EDUTECH PRIVATE LIMITED may have to use Personal Information without reference to any persona or identity for research, statistical analysis, and business intelligence purpose.
- All LEVELUP IAS employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of sensitive personal data or information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every User’s sensitive personal data and information.
- LEVELUP IAS has the right to use your data (including results, testimonials, interviews, etc.) for promotional purposes.
LEVELUP IAS a unit of LEVELUP EDUTECH PRIVATE LIMITED has the sole right and discretion to modify its policy anytime in any manner, hence any user visiting the LEVELUP IAS website must check the Terms and Condition. Your regular access to this website and the purchase of any item or service represent your prior acceptance of the modified policy.